- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PEC0JG
For super fun, spacious, luxury group transport experiences in Sydney it doesn't get much better than this!
Travel in VegasBus style to your next event! Hosting 40 guests in one seriously awesome partybus, jam packed full of all of the latest on-board entertainment systems!
Perfect For: Hen's Parties, Festivals, School Formals, Birthday's, Corporate Transfers, Sporting & Social Events
Capacity: Max 40 passengers (seated and standing)
- Premium laser light and sound system for the ultimate party experience
- Smartphone and USB connection for personalised music
- Internal facing leather seats for a social vibe
- Spacious interior with plenty of room to sit, stand and dance
- VIP area at the back plus dance floor area to bust out the moves
- Drinks holders with complimentary ice and plastic cups
- 2 x slushie machines (slushie mix provided)
- Air-conditioning for cool, comfortable travel
- BYO permitted on-board (see conditions below)
- Microphone available for announcements and games
- Friendly and experienced driver
- Professional and courteous event host to serve you throughout
** OzParty Exclusive **
Book the Vegasbus today and receive pre-arranged complimentary entry for your party into a choice of Sydney bars and clubs.
Choose from: Clique at Cruise Bar, Home Nightclub, The Argyle, The Retro, The Watershed.
How do I Book?
* Online pricing is based on transfers within 50km of Sydney CBD. For locations outside of this please enquire.
- Balance payment is due 14 days before your transfer date.
- Deposits are 100% forfeited in the event of a cancellation.
- The hirer will be charged the full balance amount for cancellations within 14 days of the travel date.
Do you require a bond and what does it cover? The hirer must provide a valid credit card to be securely held against the booking as security against damages/excess cleaning. Charges will only be applied in the event of a claim.
What is the latest return time available? 2:00am. Pick-ups between 2:00am and 3:00am (latest) will incur a time surcharge of $200. This will be invoiced to you following receipt of your booking request.
My date doesn't appear to be available? Don't despair, get in touch with our Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 697 278. We may be able to work your itinerary in around existing bookings or perhaps recommend a suitable alternative.
Can you accommodate multiple pick-ups and drop-offs? Absolutely! If you have an itinerary in mind or would like us to create a customised package for you simply get in touch!
How many guests can I have on-board? Max: 40 guests.
Do you allow alcohol on board? Yes, provided all passengers are aged 18 +. (No alcohol permitted for School Formal transfers)
What alcohol can we bring on-board? A maximum of 2-3 drinks (equiv.) per guest is permitted during the outbound journey ONLY. Bottled wine, canned beer, cider and RTDs ARE permitted. Vodka is permitted for the slushie machine. NO other hard liquor, bottled beer or soft drinks with broken seals are permitted on-board.
Do you allow food on board? Sorry - No.
Will you provide slushie machine mix and plastic cups? Yes!
Is there storage on board? No
Is there a toilet on board? No - however a toilet stop will be programmed for long journeys.
Can I change my vehicle size if passenger numbers increase/decrease? We will always endeavour to accommodate a change in vehicle request, however changes are subject to vehicle availability and cannot be guaranteed. Changes may incur a fee.