PartyMiniBus Hire - 20 or 24 Seater
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: PFRHGT
The PartyMiniBus Experience
A fun, social and budget-friendly group party transport experience in Sydney...
Perfect For: Hen's Parties, Buck's Parties, Birthdays Weddings, School Formals, Corporate Transfers, Birthday's, Sporting & Social Events
- Fun seated partybus travel
- Strip lighting and sound system
- CD and Aux connection for personalised music
- BYO drinks permitted on-board
- Courteous and professional driver
How do I Book?
- Secure your transfer with a 50% deposit.
- We will check vehicle availability and confirm your booking within 24hrs - no calling around, nice and easy!
- Balance payment is due 14 days before your transfer date.
- Deposits are 100% forfeited in the event of a cancellation.
- The hirer will be charged the full balance amount for cancellations within 14 days of the travel date.
Do you require a bond? The hirer must provide a valid credit card to be securely held against the booking as security against damages/excess cleaning. Charges will only be applied in the event of a claim.
Can you accommodate multiple pick-ups/drop-offs? Yes, subject to scheduling availability and advance notification. Note charges WILL apply for additional pick-ups/drop-offs.
Where can you pick-up? Please ensure your pick up/drop off addresses are bus friendly (not dead end/tight streets) to avoid potential delays.
How many guests can I have on board? Max: 24 guests (seated travel)
Can we play our own music? Absolutely! An AUX cable is available to connect ipod/android/ipad.
Do you allow BYO drinks? Yes! Note if you wish to bring on alcohol all on-board guests MUST be aged 18 + with a valid form of photo ID. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT PERMIT ANY BYO DRINKS ON FOR SCHOOL FORMAL AND SOCIAL BOOKINGS.
What alcohol can we bring on-board? Bottled wine, canned beer/cider and RTDs only. A maximum of 2 standard drinks (equiv.) per guest is permitted during the outbound journey ONLY. Hard liquor, bottled beer or soft drinks with broken seals CANNOT be brought on-board.
Do you allow food on board? Food is NOT permitted on-board.
Will you provide ice and plastic cups? No
Can we leave our belongings on the vehicle between transfers? No, all belongings are to be taken with you on departing the vehicle.
Is there a toilet on board? No - however a toilet stop will be programmed for long journeys.