Budget PartyBus hire
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney
- Product code: BiBus - Budget Party Bus
The Budget PartyBus Experience
Great Budget PartyBus Transport for large groups. Fun, retro, old-school interior with strip party lights. CD/MP3 player system. Plenty of room to sit, stand and dance!
Enjoy the convenience of transporting up to 65 guests in fun and budget friendly PartyBus style.
Perfect For: Bucks Parties, Festivals, Birthdays, Sporting Social Events
- Spacious retro interior plenty of room to sit, stand and dance
- Strip light and sound system
- CD and MP3 connection for personalised music
- Courteous and professional driver
- BYO drinks permitted on-board
How do I Book?
- Secure your transfer today with a 25% deposit. Book online or call 1800 697 278.
- We will check vehicle availability and confirm your booking within 24hrs.
- Balance payment is due 14 days before your transfer date.
- Deposits are 100% forfeited in the event of a cancellation.
- The hirer will be charged the full balance amount for cancellations within 14 days of the travel date.
Do you require a bond and what does it cover? The hirer must provide a valid credit card to be securely held against the booking as security against damages/excess cleaning. Charges will only be applied in the event of a claim.
My Event Date doesn't appear to be available? Don't despair, get in touch with our Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 697 278. We may be able to work your itinerary in around existing bookings or find an alternative vehicle to suit your needs.
Can you accommodate multiple pick-ups and drop-offs? Sure thing! If you have an itinerary in mind or would like us to create a customised package for you simply get in touch via the 'contact us' link.
How many guests can I have on-board? Max: 65 guests consisting of 37 seated, 28 standing.
Do you allow alcohol on board? Yes, provided all passengers are aged 18 +. It is the companies policy to regulate and control BYO alcohol consumption to ensure passenger and public safety at all times. Failure to comply with these conditions can result in immediate cancellation of services and/or a refusal of entry without refund.
What alcohol can we bring on-board? A maximum of 2-3 drinks (equiv.) per guest is permitted on-board, during the outbound journey ONLY. Bottled wine, canned beer, cider and RTDs ARE permitted. NO hard liquor, bottled beer or soft drinks with broken seals permitted.
Do you allow food on board? Food is NOT permitted on-board. Sweets may be brought on-board for children's events on request.
Will you provide ice and plastic cups on-board? No.
Is there storage on board? No, belongings are left entirely at the owners risk.
Is there a toilet on board? No - however a toilet stop will be programmed for long journeys.
Can I decrease or increase my vehicle size if the passenger numbers increase/decrease? We will always endeavour to accommodate a change in vehicle request, however changes are subject to vehicle availability and cannot be guaranteed. Changes may incur a fee.